This web seminar is designed for engineers and technicians involved in maintaining power transformers, generators and reactors. The seminar covers the most critical aspects of directly measuring the temperature of the most important equipment on the electrical grid. This combination of step by step standards, recommendations and benchmark cases will bring together the theory and practice of the Hot Spots monitoring system.
Subjects of the session
- How critical is the Temperature of the Hotspot?
- Technologies approved by directly measuring the Hotspot in accordance with the IEC.
- Technical impact of directly measuring the windings.
- Economic benefits of the measurement.
- Case studies and field applications.