Cookies are files websites store on the browsers of users visiting the site and are required to provide advantages in the provision of interactive services to the web browsing.
Possible types of cookies:
According to their origin:
- Own cookies: are generated by the website that is being visited.
- Third party cookies: are received by the browser from the website but have been generated by a third service that is hosted on the website.
According to the time spent:
- Session cookies: Are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website and do not get saved on the user's hard drive.
- Persistent cookies: Are a type of cookies where the data is stored on the computer and can be accessed and processed for a defined period of time by the owner of the cookie. The defined time period may vary between just a few minutes to several years.
According to their purpose:
- Technical purposes: Are required for the website to operate properly. Are also considered as "strictly necessary". These cookies make it possible to control traffic from the server for multiple users at once, identification and access as a system user, etc.
- Personalisation: These cookies make it possible for each user to configure aspects such as the language used for viewing the website or set the region.
- Analysis or performance: These cookies allow to anonymously measure the number of visits as well as set browsing criteria for different areas of the website.
- Advertising: These cookies allow implementing efficiency parameters in the advertisements that are present on the websites.
- Behavioural advertising: These cookies allow implementing efficiency parameters in the advertisements that are present on the websites, based on information about the user's behaviour.
We use session cookies for technical purposes and as strictly required to keep the website operating properly. Allow browsing the Website and use its essential functions. For example, to maintain the session. These cookies do not save any information of a personal nature nor do they collect any information about your browsing that could be used for marketing purposes or to remember what websites you have visited.
|Remember cookie preferences.
|PHP session standard cookie
Third party cookies:
|Identification of users
|Used to know the browsing time
- Chrome, from support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Explorer, from support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Edge, from support.microsoft.com/es-es/microsoft-edge/eliminar-las-cookies-en-microsoft-edge-63947406-40ac-c3b8-57b9-2a946a29ae09
- Firefox, from support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias
- Safari, from support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
In the case of mobile devices, these options are normally available in the settings section.
- Safari iOS, from support.apple.com/es-es/HT201265
However, take into account that if you decide to configure your browser to reject our cookies, we will not be able to save your preferences and therefore, some pages may not be available.